Thursday, March 1, 2012

I jumped

I stood at cliff of a mountain amidst few dry and thorny shrubs. There was a river underneath, flowing in the valley. I looked up and filled my hearth with the vast stretch of the endless skies. With staggering legs, I bent a little to take off my shoes. Tired of thinking and trying to figure out the answers to eternal questions, I smiles and leaped forward a little to hear the sound of the rustling river even more clearly. When the soul felt free of desires and relent, I decided in a split second and jumped into the valley from the cliff, leaving behind my shoes and cloth. A moment of despair and then total loss of control of anything and everything around me. Few moments in the air, and then came the fnal realization - its in loosing it all that one finally finds something worth a life time of pain and anguish. As I got submersed in the river, the body floated a mile or two, before they say, a fisheman found me still alive. Now I am here, all nacked and wet. It must be a new world a new life I believe. There must be a better eve a better day to come.

ऐसे भी तो दिन आयेंगे

 ऐसे भी तो दिन आयेंगे, बिलकुल तनहा कर जाएँगे रोयेंगे हम गिर जाएँगे, ख़ामोशी में पछतायेंगे याद करेंगे बीती बातें ख़ुशियों के दिन  हँसती रातें...